BUSINESS SUPPORT UNIT
Collaborating in the development and strengthening of a framework of business support/assistance and related effective support to small business enterprise and other business stakeholders in Dominica.
In this Unit, we will be offering Business Plans preparation, the preparation of Financial and Business statements, cash flow projections, Vat Calculation, Income Tax and Dominica Social Security (DSS) payments. The text production/ typing of any document will also be done in this unit and the designing and printing of business All you need to do is visit the NDFD with your idea, and we will develop the idea with you into a plan.
Cash flow statements
Quick Books Assistance
Social Media Account
Typing of Documents
VAT/INCOME Tax forms
Social Security Farms
The Business Support Unit’s aim is to provide the small businesses with services required in order to ensure that they are positioned to succeed. These includes preparation of Business Plans, Financial and Business Statements, Cash Flow projections, VAT Calculations, Income Tax and Dominica Social Security payments. The typing of documents will also be done along with the designing and printing of business cards.
Information required for registering your business name:
- Ensure that your business name is available for use and not already taken
- Access forms via website: edit sample and include the necessary information as it relates to your business.
- Documents must be printed in duplicate on deed paper.
- Statutory of Declaration should be signed in the presence of the Commissioner of oaths.
- Picture identification is needed for documents to be signed by the Statutory Declaration of oaths.
- Registration fee of $90.00 must be paid at the registry before submission.
- $10.00 stamps to be purchased from post office per business owner.
- Finally submit documents to Companies and Intellectual Properties on Kennedy Avenue, Roseau.
Aquiring a Food Handler’s Permit
- Visit the Environmental Health Unit on 1033 Bath Road (Upstairs Caprice/Campbell’s)
- Collect Booklet from office
- Do a medical
- Attend a seminar (conducted by the unit twice per month)
- Revisit office with medical report, two ID size photos and $20.00 (fee)
- Always walk with booklet.
We look forward to you, business owners, taking full advantage of the services offered within this unit and pray that it will assist with the development and growth of your business.