Job Advert – Business & Entrepreneurial Development Manager
The NDFD is seeking suitable candidates to fill the position of Business & Entrepreneurial Development Manager (BEDM).
The Business & Entrepreneurial Development Manager will be responsible for the management of the operations of the Loans Department and the Business Support Services Unit.
Core Functions include, but is not limited to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Department
- Coordinate internal and external projects
- Review loan applications
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to the staff of the Business and Entrepreneurial Department
- Develop, evaluate and recommend projects to be included in the NDFD Loan Portfolio
- Masters’ Degree in Business Management/Administration, Financial Management, Banking & Finance, Project Management, OR a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the related field
- Certifications in two or more of the following areas: Business Development/Management, Project Management, Agribusiness, International Business Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Strategic Management from a recognized institution is desirable
- Sound understanding of green energy initiatives and technologies
- Minimum of at least five (5) years’ experience managing private sector development programs
- Experience working with the MSME sector
- Experience with climate change risk, energy efficiency, or greenhouse gas mitigation
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office or other software
- Proven ability to understand Business plans and financial statements
Interested candidates should submit their CV along
with a signed cover letter under confidential cover to
C/O NDFD, Box 313, 9 Great Marlborogh Street, Roseau
Or Email to
by August 21, 2020.